Gta V Is Boring Gta V Is Boring

Man, dem lips! <3
this was funny as hell, great voice, music and animation all really smooth and incredibly alluring!

DKmagician DKmagician

I can't favorite this enough. I wish I could. Even it just being stickmen, the work and animation is so amazingly smooth and awe inspiring. I've literally watched this a dozen times over, as well as linked it to all my friends to an obnoxious level. It's quite inspiring with things I do, but all in all it's just one amazing as fuck animation to watch again and again.

I hope you create more soon :D
you definitely deserve more than some 5th place thing, this is gorgeous!

sfct part ten sfct part ten

Some of the sound on DA was super loud an I have my browser volume turned way down, but the movement of the elf in the cave was phenomenal. I'd suggest trying to offer a volume bar with the animations if you know how to. There could be some continued progress done to a few other moments here and there, mainly the wyverns. The people had good movement more, but still another addition with many great improvements and I look forward to the next one and even more personal development in turn :D
Keep it up!

littlegoblet responds:

oh ok buddy I should look into that. yeah I still struggle with getting the balance of sound just right. lol yup those wyverns where abit stiff weren't they. Thanx for your encouragement buddy I really appreciate it :D

Pinstripe: Chapter 1 Pinstripe: Chapter 1

Oh wow everything about this has me hooked. It's simple game play but the music is beautiful and inspiring, the animation is smooth and easy to handle, the voice acting alone is phenomenal and I was focused on that alone for the most part. But the story has me curious where it'll go in the end :)

I may very well pick this up on steam later :D

Character Demo 2014 Character Demo 2014

That is an awesome range! Hope to hear more soon and see where you go with your own ranges :)

2014 Villians 2014 Villians

I adore your smaug, joker and shedder hahaha awesome stuff for sure! Would love to see how you can pull off some higher pitched voices too. Those would be awesome too I'm sure.

Lavender Town's Gone Dark Lavender Town's Gone Dark

Lovely rendition, gives me tingles. It sort of suits it honestly <3

Tali Zorah Tali Zorah

Very nice, though poor Tali, she's gunna be getting super sick xD

Aphrodite Aphrodite

The funny thing is that that's pretty much exactly how she dresses in the game xD